Bambling On and On and On...

18 April, 2008

1 Down -- 2 More To Go

Today I took off from work to get a few things done.. like getting my car fixed. That always calls for a good time. But the one important errand --- that I've managed to procrastinate for about 3 months --- was to take the MySQL Associate (CMA) Certification.

If you read up on, or know anything about MySQL certifications, the Associate certificate is not has hardcore as the DBA or Developer certificates. It's an entry level certification, perfect in helping me to begin my preparation for the DBA I and II certs. Because my skills in procrastination are continually being fine-tuned, I needed this stepping stone as a kick in the butt to get a move on!

As for how I did... I got 46 out of 50 questions correct. Better than I had expected. Now I can feel good about relaxing for a bit before picking up the book and starting the next phase. YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home