Bambling On and On and On...

13 March, 2008

Don't Hurt the Kong!!

Last night we watched Peter Jackson's King Kong. In my last post I talked about how I currently have this severe soft spot for animals. So much so, I'll cry buckets if I see them hurt in any way. Well, cgi King Kong was no different. I left the room at hour 2 when they were trying to capture poor Kong. Seriously, as I walked up the stairs I started to hyperventilate because I really want to prevent another meltdown. Only a few tears were shed since I was able to divert my attention to much happier things.. like ghosts. Yes, I'm addicted to Ghost Hunters.

Never saw the last hour of King Kong and I'm OK with that. I know how it ends, having seen the original a gazillion times. I really don't need amazing CGI and color to help enhance that sadness.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home