Bambling On and On and On...

01 June, 2006

Podulicious

I'm grooving so hard at work, thanks to my friend Lisa. She's introduced me to Buzzlife Buzzcast. What's got my humps boppin' in my seat is DJ Dan's Tribute to James Brown (1993). w00t! w00t!

Now that scuzz.. i mean Buzz.. is closing down, they've started posting rare and old mixes from 'back in the day'. Like, mixes you could only listen to on tape. CD's didn't exist.. it was all tape. And you know that your one copy was played a quadrilliion times and had become so worn out you're now afraid to play it anymore because that next play could be its last. *sniff-sniff*

So yeah.. I'm dying over here because not only am I being brought back to when I first started raving, but the mixes are GOOD. ACE. AMAZING. JAW-DROPPING!! Ok.. perhaps I'm going overboard. But still, listening to these masters gives me a great appreciation for what I was fortunate to become a part of back in '93/'94. Not just the music, but the entire atmosphere.

Ahhh.. *display dream effects here*

Ok.. enough of that. Back to boppin' while I work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home