Bambling On and On and On...

29 May, 2006

Procrastination

I'm really good at it. Especially when it comes to writing. I don't really know what it is about writing, but as soon as I get some motivation to begin, I somehow find something much more interesting to do -- like clip off this hangnail that's been grating at me for about.. oh.. i don't know -- 2 seconds. And this is the reason why I haven't talked much over the past 2 weeks.

Quite a bit has happened, and there's much I'd love to talk about. Yet, right now I have a scared dog curled up in my lap because he is freaked out over Casey cleaning his gun. OI!! I guess I'll get into details later. So here's a quick summary: i finally know how to swim, spent a long weekend at the beach, stayed home memorial day weekend (sadly missing our friends' wedding -- congratulations Pete and Molly), biked for the first time this year, saw the Moon-God for the first time in a long time, working hard on making a little cazpoot.

Ok.. ok.. i'm twisted 90 degrees typing this b/c of my 'fearless' dog. I'll be sure to check in later with more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home