Bambling On and On and On...

21 May, 2008

Now You See What I See

I can seriously entertain myself for quite some time just watching my feet go in and out of view as I walk down the street. It's true about pregnancy, by month 8 you don't have feet anymore. So when we were at the dog park I decided to take a few aerial shots of my feet. This wasn't an easy task because if I stood up, my feet completely disappeared. If I sat down I couldn't get the angle quite right. Finally, I decided that slouching into the bench gave me just enough leeway to pop my feet into view. Here's what I ended up with:

Aerial View Of my Belly and Feet

Disturbing, isn't it! Heck, that can be anyone for all I know, but alas. It's me. I can't wait to get my pre-pregger belly back and with the help of Squeem Magical Lingerie Shapewear I'll be sure that no weird bulges occur after this lil' event (you know.. from my currently parted diastasis recti!?! le-sigh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home