Bambling On and On and On...

16 May, 2008

Freaking Out.. Just a Wee Bit.

*WARNING: massive spew of complaints follow*

The physical discomfort and my anxieties about actually having to birth my baby are kicking into full swing, turning me into the supreme b*tch of the block. Making matters worse, the weather is getting nicer and I can't enjoy it by biking or running. I could walk Ollie, but I can't move as fast as I used too, which frustrates both him and me. I'm feeling floppy and gooey and want nothing more than to just run!!

Then there is the knowing that I'm going to be told that I can't exercise for about 3 weeks (provided I have a complication free delivery). The lack of exercise and sleep is going to seriously make me mental. I can already feel my heart palpitating just thinking about it all.

AAAHHHHHHHHH!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home