Bambling On and On and On...

15 July, 2007

*SWOON*

A few months back a great friend of mine introduced me to an ah. maze. ing. opera singer. His name is Vittorio Grigolo. Talk about a voice of pure beauty. I hear the sound and melt.

Lucky for us, Vittorio is scheduled to perform at the Kennedy Center in one of my all time favourite operas "La Boheme". And my friend, being the rock star that she is, scored us tickets. THAT'S RIGHT!! WE ARE SO GOING TO HEAR VITTORIO LIVE!! And it's not as if we're in the nose-bleed section either: ORCHESTRA SEATS BABY!! (for those all-caps adverse.. too bad.. BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HEAR/SEE VITTORIO HERE.. IN DC.. *faint*). He must be - has to be - playing Rodolfo.

*swoon*

                  *squeal*

                                    *faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home