Bambling On and On and On...

23 January, 2007

No If's, And's, or But's

I just got back from my rehearsal for 'Into the Woods.' It's my second one with the cast and so far I've returned with nothing but amazingly positive feelings about the show.

It's going to KICK-ASS!!!

That's right. KICK. SOME. MAJOR. BOOTAY!

The director did an amazing job picking the cast and the talent coming from everyone is phenomenal. This only makes me want to work even harder. I love it! There are some people I've encountered (not in the show) who were skeptical about the production because of the smallness of the theatre (trust me, it's small), yet for me it only means that the audience will be more involved in the overall experience.

So on that note, YOU WILL COME TO THE SHOW!! You won't be disappointed. And being that we're performing 24 shows -- yes, I will be spending every weekend in the month of April with this cast -- the only time I'll see my friends is if you attend.

Save the dates: March 30 - May 6 (Friday and Saturday night, Saturday and Sunday matinee). I'll post more info, as well as send an email, once it becomes available

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home