Bambling On and On and On...

23 January, 2007

When Brown Sauce Attacks

I woke up late this morning, which meant I had to forgo on making my lunch if I wanted to leave work early enough to relax at home before rehearsal. No worries. I'll just buy my fall-back lunch--steamed veggies with rice. And to "spice it up," a little brown sauce for flavor.

I'm not sure when and how it happened, but somehow that brown sauce gave me some major back-splash. Looking in the bathroom mirror I suddenly take notice of these freckles on my chest... freckles that never were there before until now. My initial reaction was 'WTF?' accompanied with a mini jump-back, which quickly led into "Holy crap! That's brown sauce!" I've been walking around work for the past 4 hours with my these new found freckles.

Yummy!!!

The upside is noticing them before heading off to pick Ollie up from camp. I have this image of him being happy to see me and then immediately honing in on my chest. All the while, I'm trying to figure out why he has this uncontrollable urge to lick it clean. EEK!!!

4 Comments:

  • My coffee attacks me daily! Gypsy and Jehru aren't big fans though. U R lucky you have a cleaning assistant :).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2007 7:57 PM  

  • Title - 4/5 stars
    "major back splash" - 4/5 stars

    NICE

    By Blogger Justin Codd, at 1/23/2007 9:25 PM  

  • HAHAH.. if it were some brown sauce i'm sure Gypsy and Jehru be game.

    JMC: I appreciate the 4/5.. "major back splash" would have been better. I'll consult w/ you on my next title. :^)

    By Blogger Christine, at 1/23/2007 10:11 PM  

  • Gypsy and Whowho?

    anyway, good work on the language. 4/5 is what I would call brilliant and near perfect.

    By Blogger Justin Codd, at 1/24/2007 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home