Bambling On and On and On...

01 January, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Another year is upon us and I feel like this is going to be a good one. Our lil' family is already in a 'transitional' state with lots of good things in motion.

To top it off, I've made my annual New Year resolutions.

  • Master the Italian language
  • Travel (I did none in 2006, so I'm due!)
  • Collaborate with my man on all of the many projects we've been discussing over the years

My list goes on, but then it's not so much of a list of resolutions, instead it's a list of what I want to accomlish in general.

Good luck with your resolutions, if any, and hope you had a kick-toochis New Year!

2 Comments:

  • Mastering the Italian language in one yeaer is quite a lofty goal. I hope you do it.

    Anyway, have a good 2007.

    By Blogger Justin Codd, at 1/01/2007 3:21 PM  

  • here's another New Year's resolution for ya - write in your blog as much as you were recently, so that I may be entertained. :D

    By Blogger Justin Codd, at 1/06/2007 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home