Bambling On and On and On...

09 January, 2007

il iPhone e' una cosa speciale

The iPhone is for absolute sure H.O.T.

I spent the past 2 hours reading a Macworld Expo 2007 live-feed of Steve Jobs' keynote address (via Engadget). What us mac-heads have been waiting for and speculating over the past year is true. The iPhone does exist and it was worth the wait.

A 3.5" screen, multi-touch functionality (goodbye mini-keyboard, unmanageable keys and stylus!!), OSX as the operating system, IMAP and POP3 compatibility, full web-browsing (no more WAP), HTML email, full sync to iCal and iTunes, images are viewable horizontally or vertically, GSM + EDGE ... read the article to get all of the sexy details.

Yes, I haven't stopped drooling since noon.

Yes, I plan on spending the $500 to purchase the phone.

I have the image of me and Signore iPhone walking hand over phone along the Almafi coast in Italy. *sniff* I feel a tear coming on.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, the Apple website has mroe information and pix on it now - it looks pretty bitchin'. As long as Joe keeps giving me his old non-cutting edge cell phones, I expect to have an iPhone by late-2008.

    By Blogger Justin Codd, at 1/10/2007 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home