Bambling On and On and On...

18 June, 2012

I Have Everything I Need

Last night Claire was watching 'Cars' downstairs. Upstairs, I was reading 'The Summer Tree' in the bedroom (quick side note: this book is really good. Of course it has to be the first in a series, which means I'll be buying the other books this week) and Casey was computing in the study. About 15 minutes into our respective activities I hear Claire call out "Daddy Daddy!!" and Casey gets up to answer her call.

Casey: "What is it sweetie?"
Claire: "Daddy! I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED!"
Casey: "Well that's fantastic. That's such a turn-around from your other self."
Claire: "Daddy! I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED!"
Casey: "Oh our lives are going to be so much easier now."

And to think she's figured this out only several weeks after turning 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home