Bambling On and On and On...

04 June, 2012

Hey Stranger

Since it's blatantly obvious I stink as a blogger, I think I'll just jot down stuff about my daughter and family happenings. That way when my mind is completely gone I can go back and either have the event hit me like a bolt of lightening or question whether my mind was actually in tact at the time of the writing.

What comes to mind now...

1. "parade" (pronounced 'ha-rade'). Notice the silent 'p'. Not sure how long this phase of pronunciation is going to last. I've tried reasoning, but it doesn't work so well with a 3, no wait, now 4 year old.

2. "Can I have a snuggle?" Helz yeah! If what I hear from others is true, I may not get this request from my little monkey once the tweens arrive. This may even last through the teen years. Going to remain positive. My child will be down to earth and will always ask me for a snuggle when she needs it. Stop rolling your eyes. Hey, quiet with the giggles.

More in a bit.

1 Comments:

  • Sophie is still a snuggler. Lucy is harder to catch in a snuggle moment, she likes being next to you, like a cat who doesn't want to be touched but will allow you to share her space. But then she has those moments when she wants to be snuggled and it is good again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/05/2012 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home