Bambling On and On and On...

17 November, 2007

MySQL Puts a Shuffle in My Step

All week I've been in training for MySQL for DBA's. Honestly, out of the many training courses I've attended, this one was the best. Not only am I extremely interested in the subject, but we had an amazing instructor.

The downside: commuting to/from Rockville everyday. Wow!! My dislike for driving has increased infinite-fold. Although the final drive from Rockville wasn't as frustrating yesterday afternoon. You see, before we were taught any more MySQL goodness, the instructor informs us that he "just received the box in the post and I'll be passing out iPod Shuffles to everyone on our first break." What? We get an iPod Shuffle?!? Another delicious Apple product to add to my collection. And it's blue. CUTE!!!

Apparently, as a "thank you" gift for dishing out the $$ and taking this course, our compensation prize was an iPod Shuffle. MySQL rocks on so many levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home