Bambling On and On and On...

08 April, 2007

Oggi...

I'm running off of all of the sugar I've consumed over the last 2 days. I'd go running but being that it's the Bunny's day for hiding eggs I figured I'd let all of the tots do the running for me and I'll pick up with my exercising tomorrow.

Last night's performance went MUCH smoother. Im-a ver-ver happy. Even more so knowing that my family (coming down from NY) enjoyed the show a lot. Traveling to see their "little girl" perform in community theatre. That's dedication. I also happen to know that the show went well when when Casey exclaimed "OMG. That was a hundred times better than opening night!" Yay us!

I guess I promised my reader (me?) a "catch up" post. Hmmm.. That would mean having to go back before my "..performance sucked.." post and figure out what I've been doing in the past month. *ding-ding-ding* Wait. I remember now.. I've been in rehearsals. With a sprinkle of rehearsal and a dallop of tech work. Followed by a crazy week of dress rehearsals.

Not that I minded one bit because I love performing. I'm actually a bit bummed I missed 2 recent auditions due to rehearsals and exhaustion. Buggah.

One other good thing has happened -- I started a new job. Great company, nice working environment and best of all -- a fantabulous commute! The shorter commute has fed my desire to purchase a vespa. I can cruise down the expressway, mouthing "Ciao" as I wink to my fellow motorists. Happy birthday to me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home