Bambling On and On and On...

31 October, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

halloween pumpkins
My contribution to this year's decorating was carving out the cat. As much as I'd love to say "Yes. I just saw the cat and carved it," I can't. As all of my friends know, I do not have a very good artistic eye. So I'd like to give thanks to the company that made the halloween stencils. Oh! But I can honestly say that I never placed the stencil onto the pumpkin. I did the actual carving free-hand... as noted by the lop-sided mouth.

Poor Casey. Every year he thinks that this is the year where every kid will come a-knocking on our door asking for tricks-or-treats. And every year I have to watch his heart sink as the 9 o'clock hour rolls 'round and no one has come to our door in the last 3 hours.

No way. As I wrote that last line the door-bell rang. Guess Casey got a special treat this year. Thanks Halloween Gouls!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home