Bambling On and On and On...

19 October, 2006

Cheeseless

I went 9 days without eating cheese. Honestly, I think the whole opiate theory is hooey. No cheese withdrawals. No cheese cravings. It was 9 days of... just no cheese.

I would have made it 10 days, but we ordered out last night. Italian. What Italian dish doesn't have cheese. Ok, let me rephrase that question. What Italian dish doesn't have cheese that is also found on a take-out menu? Yeah. Now you're with me.

Had the usual: greek salad with spanikopita (our Italian take-out also goes Greek. YAY suburbia!), which taught me a lesson: I really don't need cheese. It's rather heavy and I haven't missed the flavour. So I made the decision this morning to be cheeseless. Unless, someone cooks a meal that happens to have cheese--I can make an exception for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home