Bambling On and On and On...

24 April, 2009

Crazy Milestones

Rather than waiting to put all of this into your monthly update, I wanted to capture these now because we are just so impressed.

First off, last Saturday you took your first steps and only I was witness to this (even though your uncle and dadda were standing RIGHT THERE). You were balancing on your feet in front of me, then suddenly u took 5 steps towards your dad! It was incredible. From that day on we have you practice your walking every day.

The other big milestone was at play group yesterday. You really enjoyed the group of babies that were there (all around ur age) and when they somehow managed to get into a huddle, u just crawled right over to them w/o giving me a glance back. It was wonderful and a bit sad. I was so proud b/c it was the first time u were laughing and wanting to play with the other kids for the entire 1/2 hour, without shyness or fussiness or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home