Bambling On and On and On...

01 April, 2009

Mmmmm... Yummers

So last night I had Claire chase Ollie around downstairs. He would run out of the house and I would tell Claire to "go get him!" and she'd crawl all enthusiastically to the back door/doggie door. When he would come back in she would shake her body and give a exclamatory gasp like "OMG! THERE HE IS!!!"

Along the path to the door, she kept stopping to inspect a piece of debris on the ground. During round 5 she decided to really check it out. Just as I said "Drop it!" she had already popped it in her mouth. Within that same instant she looked at me all innocently, spit it out and then scurried back towards the doggie door. I went to pick up this piece of debris only to discover it wasn't debris at all. It was a baby slug.

My child almost ate a baby slug.

And thus the next stage of grossness begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home