Bambling On and On and On...

03 October, 2008

I Was Warned About Dressing "Nice" When Baby is Still Baby

I'm typing an email with baby-girl on my lap. Within 30 seconds I feel something very warm on my thighs. Not feeling anything wet, I assume it was Claire and her overly heated body. Another minute later I brush my hand against something wet. Nuts! And it was day one of wearing my new non-maternity jeans. *sigh*

It's feeding time and Claire is fussing. Hubby has stopped over to say his goodbyes before heading to work. Between the goodbyes and the fussing I pushed the food source a little to hard and ended up getting milk all over the boppy, baby and my shirt. And this was a nice button down that I found in my closet that actually fit over 'my girls'. *double-sigh*

I forgot to put the spittle blanket over my shoulder. A mini lake formed on my shoulder. Delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home