Bambling On and On and On...

12 September, 2008

Ready... Aim....

It's 5am. I hear a pacing in the bedroom "Mom, I have to pee. I have to pee, mom. Mom, really.. it's been 8 hours. I have to pee." *pause* "HUMAN, CAN YOU LET ME OUT OF THIS &*$*#*#(@#( HOUSE!!"

I begrudgingly get out of bed to open Ollie's doggie door.

Five minutes later I'm back in bed, snuggled against my pillow when I hear "BUH-LEEEHHHH". Good grief. Dang dog spewed... again.

I walk cautiously into the living room to turn on the lights. Ollie passes me with a hop in his step "Hey mom. What's up?" *grunt* I look around. Nothing on the floor. What the... I know I heard something. As I round the fluffy chair my eyes are drawn to the couch. Damn-it. Dog was either too lazy, too tired or just PO'd at me enough to only turn his head and spew ALL OVER THE COUCH!

Thank Gaia for removable cushion covers and for a dog who decided to skip breakfast (the 'gift' was all water).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home