Bambling On and On and On...

27 August, 2008

I Have TWO Parents?!?!?!

I just went downstairs to ask hubby a question. While talking, baby-girl looks at me, then turns to look at dad, only to turn to look back at me, and then again back at dad.

*baby-girls mind*: "What? Is this true? Am I really seeing TWO PARENTS?? But I thought there was only one that changed form based on time of day? Wow! This is making me dizzy..."

She must have checked us both out for about 5 minutes. It looked like she was watching a tennis match with the most incredulous look on her face. And we were just beaming with pride (ok, beaming beneath the laughter) because she finally understands that mamma and dadda are indeed two different people.

I'm so proud of my baby-girls' developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home