Bambling On and On and On...

03 May, 2007

I just registered my support..

...for the impeachment of Pres. G. Bush and V.P. Dick Cheney. Fun times.

Where has the time gone?

This weekend is my last weekend performing "Into the Woods". I'm sad because I enjoy the cast and the show crazy lots. I hope I get to perform with them all again in the future.. oh and go to Hershey Park. Hear that Ricky!! We are so on for Hershey's. Check your schedule.

But... and you knew there was a but... I am so overly ecstatic and thrilled to have my weekends back. Performing 4 shows a weekend takes a toll on ones physical, mental and spiritual health. I need my family. I need my friends. I need to commune with nature.

That doesn't mean I'm done performing. I have plans to audition for future shows. I'm just looking forward to a much needed break.

And too segue into another completely unrelated topic: my Charlie and the Chocolate Factory sunglasses came in. Not as cool as the tv-room glasses, but still very awesome.

*Update: husband just said I didn't give my reasons as to how or why I registered my support. hmph. I'll give them later. A little to tipsy... i mean tired (tipsey) to think.

**Update: Ok.. Ok.. I called Nancy Pelosi's office to register my support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home