Bambling On and On and On...

26 May, 2007

Uncoordinated

Fit TV has become my latest obsession in my overly-O.C.D world of exercise. And it all began with 'Total Body Sculpt with Gilad'. I had a super hard day, it was 10p and I needed to wind-down. I turned on Fit TV and there he was, with his entourage of equally chiseled assistants. He gave me the workout I needed to calm my over-anxious self.

The other day I tuned into 'All Star Workouts' where we belly-danced. I've always wanted to try it and what better way to discover how uncoordinated I really am than with belly dancing. I don't think I had felt so retarded since a dance workshop I took last year.

Apparently all of the running and strength I do has decreased my ability to undulate. It all seemed so much easier during my rave years. I managed to get my hips to move, that was the easy part. Coordinating the hip movement with a grape-vine, or while circulating around myself proved futile. The only coordination I managed to maintain was the ability to constantly breath as I attempted to follow along.

I can't wait to do it again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home